The Culture of Care
Deby Bailey and Jean McCaffery established Bailey-McCaffery Case Management Services in 1996. Under their mentorship, Danielle Rhodes and Rini Raines began their case management careers.
When Deby and Jean retired, the torch was passed to Danielle and Rini. They now pass on the knowledge gained to their employees.
Bailey-McCaffery provides continuity of care with our case managers by offering both medical and vocational services. The personal service we provide is the foundation of our company.
Medical Case Management Services
- Onsite and Telephonic Case Management
- Medical Management for Catastrophic Injuries
- Medical Only Claims
- Medical Assessments
- Medical Summaries
- Legal Medical Summaries
- Monitor Medical Treatment
- Onsite Conferences with Physicians
- Expedite Physician Recommendations
- Coordinate Second Medical Opinions
- Collect Medical Records and Diagnostic Films
- Coordinate Return to Work in either Job of Injury or Modified Job with Employer
- Develop and Implement Short Term Disability Claims
- Pre-Certification Reviews
Interpretation & Translation Services
- Nurse Case Management
- Medical appointments
- Recorded statements
- Translation of Documents & Forms
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Vocational Assessments
- Vocational Testing
- Transferable Skill Analysis
- Issue Vocational Recommendations
- Job Placement Services
- Resume Development
- Career Counseling
- Job Interview Skills
- Labor Market Surveys
- Onsite Job Analysis
- Develop Job Descriptions
- Develop and Implement Transitional Duty Program
- Social Security Expert Testimony
- Vocational Expert Testimony
It’s All about How We Treat You
Bailey McCaffery has been a locally owned and operated business since 1996. Our goal is to provide cost effective and comprehensive vocational rehabilitation and medical case management services.
Case management services are best offered in a climate that allows direct communication between the case manager, the client, and appropriate service personnel, in order to optimize the outcome for all concerned.
Case management serves as a means for achieving client wellness and autonomy through advocacy, communication, education, identification of service resources, and service facilitation.
Catastrophic Work Injuries
(Medical Case Management)
(Vocational Case Management)
Inquire About Our Services
Please fill out the form and we will return your email within 24 hours.